High Street, Sawston, Cambridge, CB22 3HJ
Guide Price £325,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Bright triple aspect Sitting Room with feature fireplace and door to courtyard Garden
- Central Dining Room with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, and integrated appliances
- Bathroom with window to rear aspect
- Principal Bedroom with feature fireplace and window to front aspect
- Further Bedroom with window to front aspect
- Courtyard Garden with side access and further Garden area
A charming 2 bedroom period cottage located in a popular South Cambridge Village.
Cambridge 7 miles, Whittlesford Railway Station 2 miles (Liverpool Street 45 minutes), Stansted Airport 20 miles, London 53 miles (distances and time are approximate)
Tudor Cottage is a charming period cottage full of original features. Constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof, the property is well presented and offers bright and versatile accommodation arranged over two floors.
- Whittlesford 1.79km
- Great Shelford 3.82km
- Great Chesterford 6.87km
- Foxton 7.65km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.