Highsett, Cambridge, CB2 1NZ
Guide Price £775,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- Spacious Sitting Room with wood block floors and fitted shelving, open to
- Bright Dining Room with 2 skylights and sliding doors to Garden
- Study with fitted desk and cupboards and window over front aspect
- Modern Kitchen with wall and base units with drawers and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobes
- 2 further Bedrooms and Bath/Shower room
- Gas central heating and double-glazed windows
- East facing Patio Garden
- Garage, Residents Parking and Communal Gardens
An outstanding extended 3-bedroom house situated in the highly sought-after Highsett development, located in Cambridge city centre.
City Centre about 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) about 500 yards.
Highsett is an exclusive development of flats and townhouses completed in the 1960s set in beautiful communal gardens and very conveniently situated in this central city location. Number 47 has been skilfully extended and modernised throughout by the current owners and offers prospective purchasers a ready to move into option.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 0.41km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.57km
- Great Shelford 5.26km
- Waterbeach 8.58km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.