Hills Avenue, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 7XA
Guide Price £2,500,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A skilfully altered and extended Edwardian house with architect designed planning permission in place, featuring beautifully presented accommodation and a south facing garden, situated in this highly regarded residential road.
- An impressive 2,482 sq.ft (231 sq.m) over three floors
- 2 Reception Rooms comprising spacious Sitting Room and Family Room, both with bay windows and period features
- Spacious and extremely light Kitchen/Dining Room with French doors to the rear terrace
- Charming period style Conservatory with double glazed windows in timber frames and double doors to rear terrace
- Five double Bedrooms with two excellent En-suite Shower Rooms and a stylish Family Bathroom arranged over the first and second floors
- Gas fired central heating with pressurised water system
Cambridge City Centre 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1.25 miles, (distances are approximate).
Believed to date from the late Edwardian period, the property comprises a detached double bay fronted house, constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof, and is typical of the period, featuring well-proportioned rooms with high ceilings. The property has been the subject of a major programme of alterations and improvements over the past few years, including re-roofing. The result is a beautifully presented, versatile family house.
- Great Shelford 3.83km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.65km
- Whittlesford 9.04km
- Foxton 9.27km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.