Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 8RA
Guide Price £500,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A superb, first floor apartment benefitting from concierge and fully equipped gym, conveniently placed for access to the city centre, mainline railway station and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
- Audio phone door entry system and lifts to all floors
- Excellent, dual aspect Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room
- Contemporary Kitchen Area with handleless kitchen units and integrated appliances
- Light and airy Principal Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom
- Secure Undercroft parking space and bicycle storage
- 24-hour concierge services operating a parcel collection and storage service, resident's only gym and private landscaped communal gardens
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles,
(distances are approximate).
Marque House was built in 2014 and has become a 'flagship' landmark building, being the tallest residential building in Cambridge. The original design was drafted by two University of Cambridge lecturers within the University's Department of Architecture, in an 'open design' competition. Number 66 occupies a superb position on the first floor and is flooded with light from deep glazed windows. Internally, the apartment has been finished to a high specification.
There is also the luxury of a 7 days a week concierge service operating from 7am to 9pm, exclusive residents gym and secure undercroft wide parking space and bike store, making this exclusive residence fully equipped for modern living all whilst being close to the amenities of the city centre.
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 0.61km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.21km
- Great Shelford 4.42km
- Waterbeach 9.17km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.