Horseware, Over, Cambridge, CB24 5NX
Guide Price £850,000
- 7 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- 2,832.7 sq ft (263.2 sq m) of beautifully presented accommodation arranged over 2 floors
- Superb, triple aspect Sitting Room with French doors leading to the garden and central wood burning stove
- Well equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Rangemaster cooker
- Good sized dedicated Study with separate entrance door, ideal for working or studying at home
- 5 well proportioned ground floor Bedrooms including delightful Principal Bedroom with large En Suite Bathroom and French doors to the garden
- 2 further Bedrooms to the second floor
- Generous off street parking and wonderful gardens backing onto open countryside
- Full planning consent for a new three bedroom single-storey dwelling with garden is available via separate negotiation.
- The property title is currently in the process of being divided.
A substantial, 7 bedroom family home backing on to open countryside, situated on a no through road, close to the centre of this attractive west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 11 miles, Huntingdon 9 miles, A14 4 miles, Guided Busway (to Huntingdon and Cambridge, including the Science Park and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus) 1 mile, (distances and time are approximate).
Charter Cottage is a charming and unique property constructed from brick, with brick, clad and rendered elevations, under an attractive red clay tiled roof. Greatly extended and improved over the years, the spacious accommodation extends to 2,832.7 sq ft (263.2 sq m) and is predominantly arranged around an "L" shaped ground floor which maximises the views over the garden. Beautifully presented throughout, it offers a tremendously flexible layout with well proportioned rooms which could be utilised for a number of uses.
- Sutton on the Isle 11.16km
- Waterbeach 13.74km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North Station) 13.82km
- Waterbeach 13.98km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.