Kelvin Close, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 8DN
Guide Price £795,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A well-proportioned and extended, four bedroom family home, conveniently placed for access to Cambridge city centre and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
- Gross internal floor area of 1,758 sq ft (16.3 sq m) excluding Garden Office and Storage Room
- Fabulous open planned Kitchen/Family/Dining Room with triple roof lights, wooden floors and bi fold doors to the Garden
- Superb contemporary Kitchen fitted with a wide range of base and wall cabinets and central island, integrated appliances, underfloor heating and air conditioning
- Spacious Sitting Room with bay window to front aspect
- Principal Bedroom with built in storage, Juliet balcony and Ensuite Bathroom
- Three further bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Detached Garden Office with additional Storage room
- West facing enclosed rear Garden
- Off street parking
City Centre 2.6-mile, Mainline Railway Station 1.4 mile (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines), M11 (junction 11) 3.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
38 Kelvin Close is constructed with brick elevations and pebble dashing, under a tiled roof. Dating from the 1930s, the property has been altered and improved over the years, including the reconfiguration of the kitchen and dining room to create one superb open plan space. The property has been very well maintained to create a fine family home which offers prospective purchasers a ready to move into option.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 1.55km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.11km
- Great Shelford 4.42km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North Station) 4.64km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.