London Road, Harston, Cambridge, CB22 7QH
Guide Price £1,150,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A stunning 6 bedroom detached family house, well situated within this popular village.
- Gross internal floor area of 2,616.9 sq ft (243.1 sq m)
- Magnificent Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room with twin roof lantern lights
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area fitted with range of handle less base and wall cabinets, breakfast bar, quartz worktop, and integrated NEFF appliances
- Large, bright Dining Room with air conditioning unit and bi-fold doors to Terrace
- Spacious Sitting Room feature fireplace with inset wood burning stove, tiled floor
- Two ground floor bedrooms and two Bath/Shower Rooms (one En Suite)
- Four first floor Bedrooms, including Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- Double glazed throughout
- Security alarm system and fibre broadband
- Front gravel driveway with space for several cars and rear south facing Garden
Cambridge 4.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 2 miles, Foxton Station (King's Cross 60 minutes) 2 miles, Whittlesford Station (Liverpool Street 64 minutes) 4 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
14 London Road is a detached, modern property, built in the 1980s with rendered and clad elevations under a tiled roof. Under the current ownership the property has been extended and has undergone a comprehensive program of renovations including a new roof. The result is a superb, versatile family home, with immaculately presented accommodation.
- Great Shelford 3.39km
- Foxton 3.68km
- Shepreth 5.29km
- Whittlesford 6.88km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.