Maze Road, Hilton, Huntingdon, PE28 9ND
Guide Price £995,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An individually designed detached property occupying a superb location, set back from the road with attractive landscaped gardens in this pretty west Cambridgeshire village.
- Spacious open planned Sitting/Dining Room with feature fireplace and exposed wooden floors and leading through to:
- Stunning Sunroom with modern wood burner, Velux windows and bi fold doors to decked Terrace
- Central spiral staircase leading to first floor
- Modern Kitchen with wall and base units, central island and integrated appliances
- Useful Utility Room with space for washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Snug/Family Room with views over front aspect
- Principal Bedroom with en suite Shower Room
- Four further Bedrooms arranged over first and second floors and two further Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Ample Driveway leading to double Garage
- Attractive landscaped Gardens
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows
- Security alarm system
Cambridge 12 miles, Huntingdon (fast train to King's Cross 50 minutes) 6 miles, St Ives 4 miles, A14 2.5 miles (distances and time are approximate).
Elm View was constructed in 2004 from the current owners' personal design and built with brick, rendered and clad elevations under a tiled roof. A beautifully presented property extensively extended in 2014 to include an additional bathroom, boiler upgrade and new windows and to provide 2,890 sq ft of versatile accommodation arranged over 2 floors.
- Huntingdon 7.92km
- St Neots 10.91km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 19.05km
- Shepreth 20.68km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.