Merton Street, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB3 9JD
Guide Price £850,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An attractive period house located in heart of Newnham, just a short walk from the River Cam and Cambridge City centre.
- Well-presented accommodation throughout extending to 1,031 sq ft (85.7 sq m)
- Spacious Sitting Room with bay window, feature fireplace, fitted cupboards and shelving to alcoves and wood effect flooring
- Kitchen/Dining Room with modern white fitted base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances
- Dining Room area with central skylight and French doors to rear Garden
- Principal Bedroom with feature fireplace and views over front aspect
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout
- Front and rear Garden with timber shed
- On street residents parking
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 1.75 miles, (distance and times are approximate).
Daisy Cottage is a charming property, situated in the heart of Newnham, featuring well-proportioned and beautifully presented accommodation. A particularly fine feature of the property is the spacious kitchen/dining room which benefits from roof lights and full height doors to the rear garden, flooding the space with natural light.
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 1.88km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.63km
- Great Shelford 5.51km
- Foxton 9.17km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.