Mill Park, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2FJ
Guide Price £425,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A modern second floor, 2 bedroom apartment conveniently situated for access to a mainline railway station and Cambridge city centre.
- Contemporary Kitchen Area with range of wall and base cabinets and integrated appliances
- Stylish Sitting Room Area with glazed sliding doors to delightful balcony
- 2 double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Heat and hot water via communal central boiler system
- Double glazed windows
- Video entry system and lift to all floors
- Allocated parking space, Bike and Bin Store
- No onward chain
Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 200 yards, City Centre 0.5 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, M11 (Junction 12) 3 miles (distances are approximate).
Built in 2013 by the highly regarded local developers Hill Residential, this second floor apartment benefits from a south facing balcony and is finished to a high standard with well proportioned accommodation and a light and airy feel throughout.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.73km
- Great Shelford 4.95km
- Waterbeach 8.72km
- Foxton 9.88km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.