Mill Way, Grantchester, Cambridge, CB3 9ND
Guide Price £600,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A charming Grade II listed two bedroom detached property with private parking and an enclosed rear garden situated in the idyllic and prestigious village of Grantchester, just two miles west of the city of Cambridge.
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR!
- Charming period, detached property
- Re-fitted Kitchen with range of base and wall cabinets and electric cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer
- 2 reception rooms including Dining Room with timber floor and Sitting Room with log burner
- Principal Bedroom with fitted shelving
- Further Bedroom and Family Bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Newly installed secondary double glazing throughout
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Enclosed garden with useful Outbuilding and Shed
- Highly sought-after village
- No upward chain
M11 (junction 12) 2 miles, Stansted International airport 27 miles. Cambridge city centre and railway station 3 miles (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) (distances and times approximate).
Ivy Dene is a charming Victorian Grade II listed detached property situated in this picturesque village and next to a house once inhabited by the Edwardian poet, Rupert Brooke. This elegant property has been sympathetically improved by the present owners to include new roof insulation, a new boiler, new secondary glazing and new windows and roof on the conservatory at the back of the property.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 3.35km
- Great Shelford 4.33km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.67km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North Station) 6.96km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.