Milton Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1LA
Guide Price £850,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A four storey semi detached Victorian town house in this popular City location, with large rear garden and off road parking.
- Gross internal floor area is 1,725.6 sq ft (160.3 sq m)Spacious Kitchen
- Utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer
- Charming Dining Room with feature fireplace, fitted shelving and bay window to front aspect
- Elegant Sitting Room with feature fireplace, cast iron grate and marble surround, high ceilings, bay window and doors open to:
- Study/Sitting Room with original fireplace and high ceilings
- Principal Bedroom with feature fireplace, leading to:
- Dressing Room with plumbing for En Suite Shower Room
- 2 further Bedrooms and 2 Shower Rooms (1 en suite)
- Front and Rear Garden
- Off street parking for several cars
Cambridge city centre 0.8 miles, Cambridge Science Park 1.5 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station (King’s Cross 62 minutes) 2 miles Cambridge Station (King’s Cross 48 minutes) 1.5 miles, Midsummer Common and Jesus Green 0.3 miles, the River Cam 0.3 miles, The Back 1.2 miles. (Distances and times are approximate.)
80 Milton Road is believed to date back to circa 1880 and is built with brick elevations under a tiled roof, extending over four floors. During the current ownership the vendors have carried out a program of modernisation including a new shower room and new boiler, leaving scope for any prospective purchasers to further improve the property to their own particular tastes and standard.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.26km
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 2.59km
- Waterbeach 6.98km
- Great Shelford 7.56km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.