Newnham Road, Cambridge, CB3 9EY
Guide Price £700,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A charming, 3 bedroom period house in need of refurbishment, in the sought after Newnham area, excellently positioned by the Mill Pond and just a short walk from the heart of the city centre.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 1,292 sq ft (120 sq m) of well proportioned accommodation
- Excellent refurbishment opportunity in the desirable Newnham district of the city
- Good sized Sitting Room 12'8 x 11'10 (3.85m x 3.60m) with original fireplace
- Dining/Garden Room with French doors opening to a courtyard garden
- 2 double Bedrooms to the first floor and generous light and airy Bedroom to the second floor
- Low maintenance courtyard garden with outbuilding
City centre 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 1.25 miles, M11 (Junction 12) 1.75 miles (distances are approximate).
26 Newnham Road is an early 19th century, end of terrace house constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Of special local interest, the property has until recently been used as commercial premises, however, the vendors have obtained change of use back to residential. Requiring modernisation and restoration, potential purchasers are offered an excellent opportunity to acquire a charming home in an excellent position within a highly desirable area of the city.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 1.72km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.12km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North Station) 4.35km
- Great Shelford 5.84km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.