Norwich Street, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 1NE
Guide Price £650,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A beautifully presented two-bedroom Victorian house, situated on a highly regarded road in Newtown, a short walk to the Botanic Gardens and City Centre.
- Bright Sitting Room with exposed wooden floors and sash windows to front aspect
- Charming Dining Room with exposed floorboards and cupboards with shelving fitted to both alcoves and leading through to:
- Modern Kitchen with handle less wall and base units with gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated electric oven, dishwasher, fridge and space for washing machine
- Principal Bedroom with feature fireplace, exposed floorboards and floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes
- Further double Bedroom and modern Bathroom with separate shower and cast iron roll top bath
- Gas Central Heating
- Double glazed wooden windows throughout
- Enclosed rear Garden
- Residents Parking
- Popular Newtown location
City Centre 1 mile, Cambridge Mainline Railway Station 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, 2 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
88 Norwich Street is a terraced house constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof. The property is well presented throughout and provides prospective purchasers with an excellent opportunity to acquire a Victorian house in a fine, central city position in a ready to move into condition and with the option to extend into the loft with the required planning permission being obtained.
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 0.79km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.85km
- Great Shelford 5.26km
- Waterbeach 8.86km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.