Orchard Avenue, Cambridge, CB4 2AQ
Guide Price £700,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- Lovely Family Room with feature fireplace, wooden floors and bay window to front aspect
- Spacious Sitting Room with doors to the garden
- Kitchen with fitted wall and base units, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer and electric cooker and door to the garden
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bay window to front aspect
- 2 further Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Loft Room with velux window and under eaves storage, accessed via a loft hatch and ladder
- Front garden and substantial rear garden with timber shed
- Driveway leading to detached Garage
- No onward chain
A 1930s semi detached house with fine original features and delightful gardens.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Science Park 1.4 miles, Mainline Railway Station and A14 2 miles, M11 (Junction 13) 3 miles (distances are approximate).
Dating from the 1930s, this bay fronted semi-detached house is constructed with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof and retains a number of original features including stained glass windows, picture rails and deep skirtings. The property would benefit from general updating and provides an excellent opportunity for potential purchasers to carry out any alterations, additions and improvements to their own particular taste, subject to the usual consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.01km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.16km
- Waterbeach 6.48km
- Great Shelford 8.15km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.