Rowlands Close, Foxton, Cambridge, CB22 6SQ
Guide Price £350,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A well proportioned, 3 bedroom family house, situated in this well served south Cambridgeshire village.
- Light and airy Sitting Room with window to front aspect and generous Dining Room
- Kitchen and separate Utility Room
- 3 Bedrooms including 2 generous doubles
- Superb detached Studio comprising an Office and useful Store
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout
- 2 allocated parking spaces
Cambridge 7 miles, Royston 6 miles (fast train to King's Cross 37 minutes), M11 (Junction 11) 4 miles, Foxton railway station (services to Cambridge and King's Cross) 0.5 of a mile (distances and time are approximate).
18 Rowlands Close is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof and is well positioned within a cul-de-sac location. The property has been well maintained and offers nicely proportioned accommodation extending over 2 floors and the additional benefit of a detached studio currently configured as an office, ideal for working or studying at home.
- Foxton 0.83km
- Shepreth 2.17km
- Meldreth 4.44km
- Great Shelford 6.62km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.