Searle Street, Cambridge, CB4 3DB
Guide Price £699,995
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Period features including stained glass, moulded arch, deep skirtings, panelled doors, wooden floorboards and original fireplace
- Wonderful open plan Sitting Room leading to Dining Room with a cast iron fireplace with timber surround, shelving to both alcoves and door to the rear garden
- Good sized Kitchen leading through to a Utility Area and separate WC
- Generous Principal Bedroom with wooden floorboards and built in wardrobes
- Second floor double Bedroom with Velux windows
- Double Garage with Studio above
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A charming 4 bedroom, Victorian family house with double garage and studio, in this highly sought after residential location, only a short distance from the city centre and the River Cam.
City Centre 1 mile, Cambridge Science Park 1.5 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station 2 miles (distances are approximate).
Dating from the Victorian era, 34 Searle is a brick built terraced house which retains many of its original period features. Extended and improved over the years, the property offers well proportioned light and airy accommodation arranged over 3 floors, however, still offers tremendous scope for prospective purchasers to further extend and improve the property, subject to the necessary consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 2.68km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.98km
- Great Shelford 7.46km
- Waterbeach 7.62km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.