Searle Street, Cambridge, CB4 3DB
Guide Price £525,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Excellent central city location
- Many original period features
- Currently configured as 2 self contained flats with the option to revert to a single dwelling
- Potential rental income per apartment of approx. £1,100 - £1,200
- South facing garden with rear access
- Double glazed throughout and gas fired central heating
An ideal refurbishment opportunity comprising a charming, end of terrace Victorian house currently configured as 2 apartments, in this highly sought after city location.
City Centre 1 mile, Cambridge Science Park 1.5 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station 2 miles (distances are approximate).
53 Searle Street is a charming, bay fronted Victorian property constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof. Featuring well proportioned rooms with high ceilings and retaining many of its original features, the property is currently configured as 2 self contained, one bedroom flats, however, offers prospective purchasers the option to convert back to a single dwelling if desired, subject to the necessary planning consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 2.68km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.98km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North Station) 3.02km
- Great Shelford 7.46km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.