Shelford Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9LZ
Guide Price £995,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Exceptionally spacious Sitting/Dining Room with box bay window, central double facing chimney breast and door to rear garden
- Stylish and contemporary Kitchen/Breakfast Room with integrated appliances and bi-fold doors opening to the rear garden
- Generous Principal Bedroom with box bay window and En Suite Shower Room
- To the first floor are 2 further Bedrooms, Bedroom 4/Study and Family Bathroom with separate shower
- Bedroom 5 to the second floor with En Suite Shower Room but which could also be ideal as an office
- Gas fired central heating with zoned thermostat controlled underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first and second floors
- Cat 5 cabling
- Double glazed wooden sash windows throughout
- Secure gated off street parking and double garage
A modern detached 2,027 sq ft (188 sq m) family home with secure gated access to allocated parking and detached double garage, in this convenient location, well placed for access to the M11 and Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Great Shelford 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 1 mile, (distances are approximate).
39 Shelford Road is a substantial detached family house, constructed in 2012 with attractive "Cambridge white" brick elevations under slate roofs and featuring high quality stone sills and lintels. The property boasts 2,027.9 sq ft (188.4 sq m) of contemporary accommodation arranged over 3 floors and benefits from a light and airy feel throughout. The property has been finished to a high specification and offers a flexible layout, ideal for modern family life.
- Great Shelford 2.96km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.05km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.66km
- Foxton 6.93km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.