Shelford Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9ND
Guide Price £1,200,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A substantial detached, 5 bedroom family home, offering 2,573 sq ft of beautifully presented accommodation, well placed for access to the M11 and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
- Substantial detached property extending to 2,573 sq ft (239 sq m)
- Generous, dual aspect Sitting Room with French doors opening to terrace
- Well equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room with extensive range of wall and base units, range cooker with extractor hood above, integrated dishwasher and space for 2 free standing fridge/freezers
- 2 further Reception Rooms comprising a bay fronted Dining Room and Study
- Luxurious Principal Bedroom with wide range of fitted wardrobes, Dressing Area and contemporary En Suite Bathroom with separate shower
- 4 further Bedrooms, 3 with built in wardrobes, along with 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Large Driveway and integral Garage
- Generous Rear Garden with Garden Room and Garden Storage
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Great Shelford 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 1 mile, (distances are approximate).
Built in 2008 by local developer Walker Builders, 129 Shelford Road is a modern, detached family home constructed with attractive light Cambridge brick elevations under a tiled roof. Extending to an impressive 2,573 sq ft (239 sq m) the property offers exceptionally well proportioned and versatile accommodation which has been finished to a high standard. During their ownership, the current owners have made further improvements with the addition of new windows, solar panels and replacement of the boiler, and the property offers prospective purchasers with a beautifully presented, ready to move into option.
- Great Shelford 2.27km
- Foxton 6.74km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.02km
- Whittlesford 7.58km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.