Shelford Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9NF
Guide Price £585,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Spacious Sitting Room 21'3 x 14'3 (6.49m x 4.34m) with bay window to front aspect
- Excellent Kitchen/Dining Room with wood flooring, inset stained glass window and French door out to patio
- Bay fronted Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room and fitted wardrobes
- 2 further well proportioned Bedrooms and WC to the first floor
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street parking and garage
An attractive, 1930s bay fronted detached family house, well placed for access to the M11 and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Great Shelford 1 mile, M11 (junction 11)
1 mile, (distances are approximate).
130 Shelford Road is charming bay fronted property believed to date from the 1930s. Altered and extended over the years, the well maintained accommodation benefits from a light and airy feel throughout, which is particularly evident in the kitchen/dining room with its open plan layout and doors to the rear garden.
- Great Shelford 2.54km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.29km
- Foxton 6.74km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.92km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.