Shrewsbury Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB3 0SJ
Guide Price £650,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
Spacious 4 bedroom townhouse with contemporary and stylish accommodation, situated in the popular Darwin Green development.
- Well presented accommodation extending to 1,581.5sq ft
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with full height box window, sky lights and with French doors to the rear garden
- Superb well equipped Kitchen Area with wide range of base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances
- First floor Sitting Room which is flooded with light from 2 deep glazed windows
- Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobe, juliet balcony and En Suite Shower Room
- 3 further Double Bedrooms arranged over two floors and 2 Family Bathrooms
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Garage and off street parking for 2 vehicles
- NHBC certificate with 8 years remaining
- Gas fired central heating
- No onward chain
City Centre 2 miles, M11 (junction 13 - southbound only) 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes respectively) 3.5 miles, Stansted Airport 30 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
22 Shrewsbury Road is a superb family home built in 2019 by David Wilson Homes and forms part of the Darwin Green development located on the west side of the city. Constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof, the property is one of the Elsworth house types, which offers a versatile layout over 3 floors, including an excellent open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room to the ground floor. Finished to a high standard, the interior of the property is flooded with natural light from deep glazed windows.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North Station) 3.88km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.07km
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 4.31km
- Waterbeach 7.87km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.