St. Marks Court, Newnham, Cambridge, CB3 9LE
Guide Price £825,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Situated in the heart of the desirable Newnham area of the city
- Versatile living accommodation with the potential to reconfigure to create additional living or office space
- Potential to extend, subject to the necessary consents being obtained
- Light and airy Sitting/Dining Room with parquet flooring and door to the garden
- 5 Bedrooms arranged over the first and second floors serviced by 2 modern Bath/Shower Rooms
- Single Garage and low maintenance courtyard garden
- Gas fired warm air heating
- Double glazed throughout
A three storey townhouse forming part of this popular scheme of properties positioned just off Barton Road in the highly desirable Newnham district of the city.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).
3 St Marks Court is a well-proportioned family home constructed with brick elevations under a flat roof. Arranged over 3 floors, the accommodation extends to 1,166.5 sq ft (108.4 sq m) and offers flexibility to easily reconfigure the layout to create additional reception space on the first or second floors if desired.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.11km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.59km
- Great Shelford 5.81km
- Foxton 9.31km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.