St. Peters Road, Coton, Cambridge, CB23 7PR
Guide Price £575,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Recently redecorated throughout with new carpets
- Spacious Entrance Hall with wood block flooring
- Bright Sitting Room open to Dining Room, with patio doors to the Garden
- Fitted Kitchen with wall and base units, breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with window over front aspect
- 2 Further Bedrooms and family Bathroom
- No onward chain
- Double glazed throughout
- Mature front and rear Garden
A very well presented, three-bedroom bungalow located in the popular village of Coton, just 3 miles west of Cambridge.
Cambridge 3 miles, M11 (junction 13) 300 yards, Stansted Airport 28 miles, (distances are approximate).
Number 15 is built with brick elevations under a tiled roof. During their ownership, the current owner has undergone a program of cosmetic renovations throughout including new paintwork and carpets and re-landscaping of the garden, making this a ready to move into home.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 5.61km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North Station) 6.92km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.98km
- Great Shelford 8.63km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.