Stonebridge Lane, Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21 5BW
Guide Price £1,300,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Charming, generously proportioned, triple aspect Sitting Room with exposed beams, inglenook fireplace and French doors leading to the garden
- Light and airy Snug with brick feature fireplace and door to garden
- Excellent, large open plan Kitchen/Dining Room with AGA, and French doors to the gardens. The adjacent Boot and Utility Rooms provide space for white goods
- 2 ground floor double Bedrooms situated either side of a Family Bathroom
- Superb Principal Bedroom 16'2 x 13'7 (4.92m x 4.13m) with exposed beams and delightful views over the gardens
- 3 further well proportioned Bedrooms to the first floor
- Excellent leisure facilities comprises an outdoor heated swimming pool and Sauna within the main house
- Spectacular Gardens and Grounds of 1.53 acres (0.617 hectares) which overlook open countryside
A charming, 18th century Grade II listed thatched property retaining many of its original period features, situated in stunning mature gardens and grounds; in this popular village just a few miles from Cambridge city centre.
Cambridge City Centre 5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 3.5 miles, A11 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
Grade II listed for its special architectural or historical interest, Broad Green originally dates from 1735 and is of timber framed construction with part brick and rendered elevations under a thatched and plain clay tiled roof. Greatly extended over the years, the property retains a wealth of its original features and boasts all the charm and character to be expected in a property of this age. The 2,551 sq ft (237 sq m) of accommodation has been well maintained throughout but offers prospective purchasers a fantastic opportunity to acquire a spacious period home with plenty of scope to alter and improve the property, subject to the necessary consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (CBG) 6.55km
- Great Shelford 6.94km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.11km
- Whittlesford 9.37km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.