The Maples, Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21 5DW
Guide Price £825,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
* ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room with feature fireplace and log burner
- Lovely Sun Room with doors opening onto the south facing Garden
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room with a full range of wall and base cabinets leading through to the Utility Room
- Fabulous Media Room with Velux windows, wooden flooring, log burner, High definition Projector with drop down screen and doors opening onto the paved terrace
- Option to use Media Room with adjacent wet room and Utility Room as a separate Annexe with own access
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room and bespoke fitted wardrobes
- Versatile Study area with roof light and bespoke cabinetry
- Space for several cars on front paved driveway
- Landscaped front and rear gardens with 2 new Garden sheds, one of which is used as a home office
CONTACT NOW FOR DETAILS!
A well proportioned, 4 bedroom detached family house, delightfully situated in this popular south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 3.5 miles, A11 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
3 The Maples is an impressive and substantial detached house occupying a corner plot on this quiet residential road. Providing well proportioned and versatile accomodation this property, built in the 1960s, is arranged over 2 floors and has been beautifully maintained and improved by the current owners. Most notably the property has been refurbished and redecorated throughtout to include the installation of bespoke wardrobes in all the bedrooms and landscaping to front and rear gardens
- Cambridge (CBG) 5.11km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.72km
- Great Shelford 6.22km
- Waterbeach 8.72km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.