Tunwells Lane, Great Shelford, Cambridge, CB22 5LJ
Guide Price £1,750,000
- 7 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME BY REQUEST **
- Impressive Entrance Hall
- Beautiful Drawing Room with bay window and original cast iron open fireplace
- Spacious dual aspect Kitchen/Breakfast Room with integrated appliances
- Superb Dining Room with bay window and original cast iron fireplace
- Spacious Master Bedroom with excellent En Suite Bathroom
- Planning permission in place to create a new Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room and WC
- Gas fired central heating
A magnificent detached period residence of substantial size and with planning permission in place to further extend, well situated in the heart of this highly desirable village location.
Cambridge city centre 3 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 300 metres, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.25 miles (distances are approximate).
45 Tunwells Lane is a superb period property dating from the Victorian era and is constructed with brick elevations under slate roofs and is a fine example of the period. The property has been extended and reconfigured over the years but care has been taken to retain many period features and the property boasts well proportioned rooms with high ceilings, decorative cornicing, picture rails, ceiling roses, deep skirtings, panelled doors, original open fireplaces, original wood floorboards and sash windows. The beautifully decorated and immaculate accommodation extends to an impressive 3,326 sq ft (309 sq m) arranged over 4 floors and there is planning permission in place to create a new Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room and Cloakroom to the rear elevation, increasing the floor area by a further 538 sq (50 sq m).
- Great Shelford 0.26km
- Cambridge (CBG) 5.10km
- Whittlesford 5.35km
- Foxton 6.32km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.