Wellbrook Way, Girton, Cambridge, CB3 0GJ
Guide Price £575,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A well-presented 4 bedroom detached family home, situated in the popular village of Girton, with good access to the city centre and major commuter routes.
- Spacious, light and airy accommodation
- 1511 x 149 Kitchen/Breakfast Room fitted with range of wall and base cabinets and integrated appliances comprising electric oven and 4 ring gas hob and dishwasher
- Separate Dining Room 149 x 103 (4.5m x 3.12m) with French doors to terrace
- Light and airy dual aspect Sitting Room 217 x 119 (6.57m x 3.58m) with French doors to terrace
- 4 Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Single Garage
- Gas fired central heating
- No onward chain
Cambridge City Centre and M11 3 miles, A14 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).
Wellbrook Way is part of a development by George Wimpey, a well-renowned company who have won many national Housebuilder Quality Awards over the years. Number 156 offers excellent family accommodation with 4 first floor bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.54km
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 4.97km
- Waterbeach 8.11km
- Great Shelford 9.47km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.