William Smith Close, Cambridge, CB1 3QF
Guide Price £225,000
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- Sitting/Dining Room with double glazed window to front aspect
- Kitchen with wall and base units, electric cooker, fridge and washing machine
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe and Bathroom
- Will be sold with new lease and with a share of freehold
- Double glazing throughout
- Communal Gardens and Residents Parking
- No onward chain
- Investment opportunity currently achieving £850pcm in rent
A one bedroom first floor apartment situated in a central city location near Cambridge rail station.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (via pedestrian bridge) 0.3 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).
Number 86 is a first floor apartment in this convenient development with close proximity to the station and ever popular Mill Road. This property is a great opportunity for a first time buyer or buy-to let investor and would benefit from light cosmetic refurbishment.
This property is offered with the use of communal gardens and residents parking.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.38km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.29km
- Great Shelford 5.27km
- Waterbeach 8.26km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.