Windmill Drive, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9FA
Guide Price £875,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A superb 4 bedroom, semi-detached house of immense style and quality, situated within the highly acclaimed Aura Development on the south side of the city, just half a mile from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with glazed door to west facing terrace
- Superb, private decked terrace providing elevated views over school playing fields
- Stylish, well-equipped Kitchen with range of gloss white handle-less base and wall units, white composite stone work surfaces and range of integrated appliances
- Dining Room with glazed doors opening to the attractive landscaped rear garden
- Principal Bedroom Suite with corner feature window, built in wardrobe and En Suite Shower Room
- Two further Bedrooms and stylish Bathroom arranged over the first and second floors
- Study which can easily be reverted back to a further bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- High-performance, double-glazed windows
- Hive Smart, gas fired central heating with underfloor heating to the main living area, Hive Smart lighting and water softener
- NHBC warranty granted in 2017
City Centre and Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, (distances are approximate).
- Great Shelford 3.28km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.89km
- Foxton 7.74km
- Whittlesford 8.66km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.