Wingate Way, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9HD
Guide Price £1,950,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Located within easy walking or cycling distance of most of Cambridges leading independent schools such as The Perse, The Leys and St. Faiths
- Situated on a highly desirable cul-de-sac in a prime city location, with no restrictive covenants
- Delightful south facing rear garden Superb Sitting Room with French doors to adjoining Garden Room
- Wonderful open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with integrated appliances
- Stunning triple aspect Garden Room 2711 x 1110 (8.52m x 3.60m)
- 5 Bedrooms and 3 Bath/Shower Rooms (2 En Suite)
An impressive family house with well presented accommodation over 3 floors and a wonderful south facing garden in this highly regarded south city location.
Cambridge City Centre 2 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2 miles, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.75 miles (distances are approximate).
6 Wingate Way was built in the 1950's and is constructed with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof. Altered and improved by the present owners, the property offers 3,009 sq ft (279 sq m) of well presented accommodation, arranged over 3 floors. The internal layout offers tremendous flexibility, suitable for a variety of family needs including working and studying from home, and its southerly aspect ensures a light and airy feel throughout.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.30km
- Great Shelford 3.60km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.87km
- Foxton 7.69km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.