Woodhead Drive, Cambridge, CB4 1YY
Guide Price £850,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Light and airy, triple aspect Sitting Room with sliding doors to garden
- Dining Room with garden views and serving hatch to kitchen
- Well equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room with integrated appliances
- Spacious Principal Bedroom with luxurious En Suite Shower Room
- 3 further double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor
- Gas fired central heating
- Double Garage and off street parking
A spacious, detached 4 bedroom family home, conveniently situated for access to the city centre, Cambridge Science Park and the A14.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Science Park and A14 1 mile, M11 (junction 14) 2 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles, (distances are approximate)
35 Woodhead Drive is a modern, detached house constructed with brick and part rendered elevations under a tiled roof. A spacious and well presented family home, the property extends to 1,412.2 sq ft (131.2 sq m) and offers tremendously versatile accommodation suitable for a variety of family needs, including ample space for working and studying at home in the dedicated study.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 1.37km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.35km
- Waterbeach 5.87km
- Great Shelford 8.36km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.