Wordsworth Grove, Newnham, Cambridge, CB3 9HH
Guide Price £2,200,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Situated in a conservation area and backing on to Newnham College playing fields
- Stunning dual aspect Sun Room with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Fabulous Kitchen/Dining Room with French doors leading to the terrace
- Exceptionally well equipped Kitchen Area with island unit and integrated appliances
- 2 further Reception Rooms comprising light and airy Sitting Room and useful Study
- Luxurious Principal Bedroom Suite with Dressing Area and superb En Suite Shower Room with large walk in shower
- 3 further Double Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite) to the first floor
An individual, detached family house situated in a highly sought after no-through road and backing on to college playing fields, in this prime south-west city location.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 1.25 miles, M11 (Junction 12) 1.75 miles (distances are approximate).
16 Wordsworth Grove is constructed with part rendered brick elevations under a plain clay tiled roof and forms part of a select development of individually designed detached houses built in 1993 by David Reed Homes. Over the years the property has been extended and altered and now offers tremendously flexible accommodation extending to 2,757.8 sq m (256.2 sq m), arranged over 2 floors. A particular feature of the property is the dual aspect sun room which is flooded with natural light from 2 large skylights and deep glazed windows and doors which leads out to the rear garden. The property does require a little updating but offers prospective purchasers the opportunity to acquire a substantial family home in a highly desirable residential area within the city.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.92km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.33km
- Great Shelford 5.85km
- Waterbeach 9.25km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.