Barrow Road, Cambridge, CB2 8AP
Guide Price £2,350,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Wonderful dual aspect Sitting Room with open fireplace and original window seat
- Good sized Kitchen with range of fitted wall and base units, integrated appliances and original Butlers Bell box
- Dining Room with original Crittal windows
- Five Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower rooms, one En Suite
- Delightful extensive rear Garden with detached Summer House
- Gravelled front drive leading to Garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An impressive two storey detached 1930s property occupying an excellent position at the end of this highly sought after private road.
Cambridge City Centre 1.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 1.5 miles, Stansted Airport 26 miles (distances are approximate).
33 Barrow Road is an impressive detached house dating from the mid 1930s, with a distinctive Dutch gabled facade and retains many of the original features of the period. The house extends to 2,428 sq ft (244 sq m) of spacious accommodation arranged over two floors and offers tremendous scope to extend and carry our further modernisation subject to the necessary planning consent being obtained.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.44km
- Great Shelford 4.13km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.00km
- Foxton 8.56km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.