Chapel Lane, Fowlmere, Royston, SG8 7SA
Guide Price £1,750,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An exceptional renovation of a 17th century listed barn with outbuilding, in the heart of this popular village.
- Gross internal floor area of 3,692 sq ft (343 sq m) excluding the Void, Carport and Storeroom/ Home Office
- Complete reconstruction of the property in 2008
- Impressive Entrance/Dining Hall with wooden flooring and doors to Garden
- Spacious modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with fitted wall and base units, central island and integrated appliances
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with feature fireplace
- Principal Bedroom with en suite Dressing Room and Bath/Shower Room with double vanity unit
- Stunning glass balustrade to first floor landing
- Outbuilding with double Car port and Home Office/Store
- CCTV and Security Alarm system
- Mature enclosed Gardens extending to 0.63 acre (0.257 hectares)
Cambridge 8 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 5 miles, M11 (junction 10) 4 miles, (distance and time are approximate).
Whitehall Barn is a substantial Grade II listed barn, believed to date back to 1777 and built at that time to house a school. Constructed with a timber frame and weatherboard elevations under a tiled roof, the current owners have superbly and sympathetically renovated and modernised the property to create this perfectly stunning contemporary family home. Works undertaken have been completed to an exceptionally high standard and the result is a beautifully presented home which successfully combines the convenience of modern day living with the charm and character of the original building.
- Foxton 3.41km
- Shepreth 3.91km
- Meldreth 4.39km
- Whittlesford 6.50km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.