Hartington Grove, Cambridge, CB1 7UA
Guide Price £1,300,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Attractive stone dressed bay windows to Sitting Room and Principal Bedroom
- Period features include panelled doors, fireplaces, deep skirtings, sash windows and picture rails
- Fine Hallway with moulded archway, wooden flooring and front entrance door with stained glass panels and fanlight
- Elegant Sitting/Family Room with wooden floors, bay window to front aspect and attractive feature fireplace
- Stunning Kitchen/Dining Room fitted with range of bespoke base and wall cabinets, with central island, range cooker and bi fold doors to the rear garden
- Principal Bedroom with bay window to front aspect, feature fireplace and En Suite Dressing Room
- 4 further Bedrooms arranged over 2 floors and family Bathroom with underfloor heating
- Rear Garden with Studio/Home Office and Bathroom
- Off street parking for one car
An extended and superbly updated 5 bedroom Victorian townhouse with a delightful rear garden and off street parking in this highly regarded south city location.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station 0.5 of a mile, (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines), M11 (junction 11) 2 miles, (distances are approximate).
Believed to date from the late 19th century, this impressive townhouse is constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof and is a fine example of Victorian architecture. The accommodation which extends to 1,855 sq ft (172 sq m) and has been beautifully maintained and updated by the current owners and is arranged over 3 floors This property is typical of the period with well proportioned rooms and high ceilings and retains many fine period features including wooden floors and feature fireplaces.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.82km
- Great Shelford 4.21km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.33km
- Waterbeach 9.25km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.