Manor Road, Hemingford Grey, Huntingdon, PE28 9BX
Guide Price £850,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- NO ONWARD CHAIN *
- Large south facing rear garden backing on to paddocks
- Spacious, dual aspect Sitting Room which enjoys delightful views over the rear garden
- Well-equipped fitted Kitchen and separate Utility Room
- 2 further Reception Rooms comprising useful Study and Dining Room
- Dual aspect Principal Bedroom with range of built-in wardrobes and En Suite Bathroom
- 4 further good-sized Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor
An individual family house, beautifully situated in gardens of just under half an acre and backing onto a paddock and the countryside beyond, in this sought-after riverside village.
Cambridge 14 miles, Huntingdon 4 miles (King's Cross 48 minutes), St Ives 3 miles (distances and time are approximate)
26 Manor Road was built to an individual design by Stocker Limited, the highly renowned local builder in 1994, and is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The property features exceptionally well-proportioned accommodation extending to 1,868.8 sq ft (173.6 sq m) and which benefits from a wonderful light and airy feel to both floors. In good order throughout, there is still plenty of scope for prospective purchasers to alter and improve the property to their own particular taste and standard to create a superb family home which offers ample space for a variety of family needs, including working and studying at home.
- Huntingdon 5.82km
- St Neots 13.36km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 20.85km
- Cambridge (CBG) 21.62km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.