Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 8EX
Guide Price £2,900,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 5 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Charming Sitting/Dining Room with access to the Orangery beyond
- Stunning Drawing Room with high ornate ceiling
- Beautifully fitted contemporary style Kitchen/Breakfast Room incorporating a comprehensive range of base and wall cabinets, unusual curved central island
- Lovely modern Garden Room with bi fold doors opening onto the terrace
- Lovely Principal Bedroom Suite with steps down to Dressing Room/Bedroom 6 and contemporary Shower Room
- 4 further Bedrooms, one with walk in wardrobe, 2 Bath/Shower rooms (1 En Suite)
- Basement currently used as a Games Room but has potential to be used as a gym or studio, leading to a Wine cellar/Comms Room
A substantial and distinctive period house, sympathetically improved and modernised in this convenient south city location.
Cambridge City Centre 1.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital 1.5 miles, Stansted Airport 26 miles (distances are approximate).
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.02km
- Great Shelford 3.89km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.56km
- Foxton 7.99km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.