Whitwell Way, Coton, CB23 7PW
Guide Price £1,300,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Gross internal floor area of 2,691 sq ft (250 sq m)
- Spacious Sitting Room with oak flooring and inset wood burner
- Stunning Kitchen/Dining Room with range of built in wall and base cabinets with drawers and integrated appliances
- Bright Family Room with oak flooring, JOTUL multifuel wood burner with slate hearth, fitted shelving and sliding triple glazed oak door to garden
- Principal Bedroom with Dressing Area fitted with a range of wardrobes, en suite Bath/Shower Room and doors to terrace
- 3 further Bedrooms and family Bath/Shower Room
- Rako lighting system
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
- Gas fired central heating controlled using a TherM hub
- Double and triple glazed windows throughout
- Block paved driveway leading to integral Garage
- Large mature landscaped Garden
A stunning contemporary family house extending to 2,691sq ft (250 sq m) with south-east facing rear garden in the popular village of Coton, just 3 miles west of Cambridge.
Cambridge 3 miles, M11 (junction 12) 2 miles, Stansted Airport 28 miles, (distances are approximate).
1 Whitwell Way is a stunning link detached property constructed with brick elevations and Norway spruce clad elevations. Built in 2016, designed by Ashworth Parkes Architects to an exceptionally high standard of workmanship and finish, the property has been immaculately presented throughout and with a layout that has been cleverly designed to maximise the natural light. This is particularly evident in the open plan kitchen/dining/family room with the extensive use of full height windows and doors, the result is a superb property which provides excellent versatility and a ready to move into home.
- Cambridge (CBG) 5.71km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.02km
- Great Shelford 8.77km
- Foxton 10.03km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.