Barrow Road, Cambridge, CB2 8AR
Guide Price £2,850,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Superb triple aspect Sitting Room featuring open fireplace with stone hearth and surround
- Contemporary Kitchen refitted with an extensive range of base and wall cupboards, composite worksurfaces high specification integrated appliances
- Superb Family Room with vaulted ceiling and vegetable resin floor with underfloor heating
- Potential for Attic conversion, subject to planning and Building Regulation consent
- Well established front and rear Gardens with paved terrace, covered barbecue area and outbuilding
- Gravelled drive with parking for several cars leading to a detached Garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A greatly improved and extended 1930s detached family house, occupying a wonderful position at the end of this highly sought after private road, backing onto Vicar's Brook with college playing fields beyond.
Cambridge City Centre 1.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 1.5 miles, Stansted Airport 26 miles (distances are approximate).
37 Barrow Road is a superb detached house dating from the mid 1930s, with a distinctive Dutch gabled facade. The current vendors have carried out a full programme of refurbishment to an extremely high standard, most notably to include a single storey extension to the rear to create a wonderful contemporary family room. The house offers 2,428 sq ft of beautifully appointed accommodation which successfully combines the convenience and contemporary style of modern day living with the charm and character of the original period building. There is also scope to extend the property further by converting the attic space, subject to the necessary planning consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.45km
- Great Shelford 3.91km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.06km
- Foxton 8.53km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.