Beech Lane, Pampisford, Cambridge, CB22 3EU
Guide Price £875,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
- Gross internal floor area of 2,153 sq ft (200 sq m), excluding garage
- Dual aspect spacious Sitting Room with large open feature fireplace and door to garden
- Bright Family Room with double doors opening to garden
- Modern fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with a range of wall and base cabinets, large butler sink, electric two oven AGA, space for a dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Superb Principal Bedroom with vaulted ceiling, extensive range of built in wardrobes and En Suite Bathroom
- 3 further Bedrooms and 3 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Double glazed throughout
- Mature rear Garden backing onto paddocks, currently rented by the present owner, costing £66 per month
- Front gravel Driveway providing off street parking, and leading to an integral Garage
A charming detached 17th Century property in a fantastic position with countryside views, on the outskirts of this picturesque south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 7 miles, Saffron Walden 7 miles, Royston 10 miles, M11 (junction 10) 2 miles, Whittlesford Station 1.5 miles (Liverpool Street 70 minutes) (distances and time are approximate).
Beech View is a charming detached property, situated in an idyllic location with wonderful views to front and rear. Originally dating from the 17th Century, the property
is built with a timber frame, brick and rendered elevations under a thatched and tiled roof and has been lovingly extended in the mid-1990s, to provide this extensive family home with exceptionally versatile accommodation. Retaining a wealth of original features, the property successfully combines the convenience of modern day living with the charm and character of the original building and offers a wonderful opportunity for buyers looking for a ready to move into home.
- Whittlesford 1.86km
- Great Shelford 5.10km
- Great Chesterford 6.01km
- Foxton 8.94km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.