Bentley Road, Cambridge, CB2 8AW
Guide Price £3,500,000
- 9 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- NO ONWARD CHAIN *
- 4,763 sq ft (443 sq m) of versatile accommodation including a self contained annexe
- Period features include wood panelling, deep skirtings, cornicing, open fireplaces, wooden flooring and panelled doors
- Impressive Entrance Hall with herringbone wood flooring and magnificent staircase rising up over 2 floors
- Ample reception space including elegant Drawing Room with deep bay window leading through to a superb Dining Room
- Excellent Principal Bedroom leading to a Dressing Room/Study and access to a terrace which enjoys views to the front aspect
- Beautiful mature gardens and grounds of 0.69 of an acre (0.278 hectares) with a wide variety of established shrubs and specimen trees
An impressive Edwardian house set within wonderful gardens and grounds of just under three quarters of an acre, in this highly sought after location, widely recognised as one of the most prestigious addresses within the city.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, M11 2 miles, Stansted Airport 26 miles, Central London 60 miles, (distances are approximate).
Dating from 1907, 14 Bentley Road is an impressive Edwardian property constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. A fine example of the period, the property has been skilfully extended and altered over the years to create a spacious family home with versatile living space, along with a self contained annexe. The accommodation, which is arranged over 3 floors, extends in total to 4,763 sq ft (443 sq m) and features generously proportioned rooms with high ceilings and large windows along with many original period details including wood panelling, cornicing, open fireplaces, wooden flooring and panelled doors. A large entrance hall and magnificent central staircase further enhance the sense of space and grandeur.
The property has been well maintained over the years and presents prospective purchasers with a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial family house in a highly desirable residential area. Additionally, interconnecting doors between the principal accommodation and the annexe allow the reconfiguration to a single dwelling if desired.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.33km
- Great Shelford 4.23km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.88km
- Foxton 8.68km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.