Broadway, Grantchester, Cambridge, CB3 9NQ
Guide Price £750,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A charming late 18th century Grade II listed thatched cottage in the heart of this sought after village, just a short distance from the city centre and backing onto Grantchester Meadows.
- Gross Internal Floor Area of 1,335 sq ft (124 sq m)
- New reed thatch roof completed 2022
- Lovely Sitting Room with open feature fireplace and stone surround
- Dining Room with large inglenook fireplace and wood burner stove
- Wealth of original features including exposed beams, panelled doors, inglenook fireplaces and stained-glass windows
- Galley Kitchen with a range of base and wall units, deep glazed double butler sink, stone tiled floor, walk-in Pantry and door through to the Conservatory
- Garden Room/Bedroom 4 with double patio doors to Garden
- Three further Bedrooms, one with En Suite WC
- Large front and rear gardens backing onto Grantchester Meadows
- Driveway leading to single garage
- No onward chain
Cambridge city Centre 2 miles, M11 (junction 12) 1.5 miles, Mainline railway station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street services) 2 miles (distances are approximate).
Cobblers is a charming period cottage believed to be dating from the late 18th century and is constructed of a heavy oak timber frame with brick and rendered elevations under a long straw thatched roof. The property retains many original features including panelled doors, exposed timbers, leaded glass windows and inglenook fireplace and offers prospective purchasers the opportunity to sympathetically restore the property to their own tastes, subject to the necessary consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 3.21km
- Great Shelford 4.90km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.33km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North Station) 6.58km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.