Brunswick Walk, Cambridge, CB5 8DH
Guide Price £835,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Just a short walk from the city centre
- Grade II listed with original period features
- Superb re-fitted Kitchen/Dining Area with integrated appliances
- Attractive Sitting Room with exposed floor boards and open fire with fitted gas stove
- Re-fitted Bath/Shower Room with original cast iron fireplace
- Master bedroom with wonderful views over Midsummer Common
- Gas fired radiator central heating
An outstanding Grade II listed Georgian townhouse situated in this prime central city location with a wonderful outlook over Midsummer Common and the River Cam beyond.
City Centre about a third of a mile, Mainline Railway Station ( Liverpool Street and Kings Cross lines) about 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).
6 Brunswick Walk is constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof and dates from 1820. The property is an excellent example of the period having been tastefully improved and modernised by the recent owners with care being taken to retain the period features, including the original cooking stove in the basement.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.67km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.62km
- Great Shelford 6.64km
- Waterbeach 7.57km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.