The Lancaster, Capper Road, Waterbeach, CB25 9LY
Asking Price £445,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
NO ONWARD CHAIN IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Three bedroom home with well laid out accommodation
- Kitchen fitted with white base and wall units and stone-effect laminate worktop. Appliances include electric hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Private rear garden
- Two parking spaces, with electric supply for EV charging point
- Stylish bathroom and en suite
- Excellent investment opportunity with anticipated rent of £1650 per month.
- No onward chain and viewing by appointment
A superb 3 bedroom village home on this small, private development.
If you are considering an investment, this is an excellent opportunity - with an anticipated rent of £1650 per month.
This home has a well laid out ground floor - with a living room to the front and a kitchen/dining room to the rear with doors to the rear garden.
On the first floor are three good sized bedrooms - the principal bedroom having an en suite shower room, and there is a further bathroom.
The property comes with two parking spaces and with the facility for electric car charging point.
Waterbeach is a popular village to the north of Cambridge. With excellent local schooling and many amenities in the village - such as shop, post office and pubs.
Access from Waterbeach to Cambridge and Ely is excellent - with the A10 easily accessible, however the train station connects conveniently to both locations.
This home is within walking distance of a nursery and the primary school within the village.
Viewing by appointment, and no onward chain.
- Waterbeach 1.25km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.09km
- Soham 11.21km
- Ely 13.79km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.