Chesterton Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1AS
Guide Price £1,100,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME!
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Many period features throughout including panelled doors, picture rails and feature fireplaces
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room with feature open fireplace with attractive tiled surround and hearth
- Bright Dining Room with bay window to front aspect
- Stunning Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and views over the garden
- Gas Fired central heating and double glazing throughout
- Driveway providing parking and leading to an integral garage
- Lovely large mature rear garden
- Residents and visitors parking available in De Freville Avenue
A well presented 4 bedroom detached house in this convenient, central city location close to Jesus Green, Midsummer Common and the River Cam.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Cambridge Science Park 1.75 miles, A14 and M11 (junction 12 - southbound only) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 miles, (distances are approximate).
Constructed in 1926 with brick and render elevations under a tiled roof, 243 Chesterton Road is a well-proportioned period property with a wealth of original features throughout. Well maintained by the current owners, this property offers bright and airy accommodation offering potential purchasers a ready to move in to option with the potential to make further improvements subject to their own personal tastes.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.02km
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 2.43km
- Waterbeach 6.85km
- Great Shelford 7.43km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.