Covent Garden, Willingham, Cambridge, CB24 5GD
Guide Price £325,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A well presented, 3/4 bedroom family townhouse, featuring modern accommodation, situated in this desirable North Cambridge village location.
- Well presented accommodation arranged over three floors extending to 1,166 sq ft (108.3 sq m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with modern fitted base and wall cabinets, and integrated appliances
- Reception Rooms comprising a versatile Dining Room/Bedroom 4 and spacious first floor Sitting Room
- L shaped Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- 2 further double Bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and family Bathroom
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout
- Fully enclosed landscaped Rear Garden with paved Terrace
- Garage and Off street parking for two cars
Cambridge 10 miles, Huntingdon 14 miles (fast trains to King's Cross 47 minutes), Waterbeach Railway Station (fast train to King's Cross 66 minutes) 9 miles, Guided Busway 1.5 miles, A14 5 miles (distances and times are approximate).
Convent Garden is a cul de sac situated close to centre of Willingham, a well served village benefiting from convenience stores, pubs and easy access to the Guided Bus Way. Constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof the property features well proportioned accommodation arranged over three floors, with a delightful aspect overlooking the brook. The property has been maintained to a high standard and offers prospective purchasers a ready to move into home.
- Waterbeach 11.16km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 12.00km
- Ely 16.84km
- Huntingdon 16.85km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.