Cromwell Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 3FA
Guide Price £395,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A stylish and contemporary two bedroom, first floor apartment with spacious, open plan accommodation; situated in this central city location.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room
- Kitchen Area with contemporary range of high gloss wall and base cabinets and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with Juliet balcony and En Suite Shower Room
- Further double Bedroom and Bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Lift to all floors
- Allocated undercroft parking space
- Communal green space
Cambridge city centre 2 miles, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2.5 miles, Cambridge Mainline Railway Station 2 miles, A1 3.5 miles, Science Park 3 miles (distances are approximate).
Pym Court is located within the heart of the popular Veritas development which is made up of cosmopolitan style apartment buildings and houses, set within an exclusive and beautiful location, close to the heart of the historic city of Cambridge. Number 44 is situated on the first floor and offers beautifully presented, contemporary accommodation with a light and airy feel throughout and the apartment also benefits from an allocated undercroft parking space.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.19km
- Great Shelford 6.31km
- Waterbeach 7.16km
- Whittlesford 11.43km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.