Diamond Close, Cambridge, CB2 8AU
Guide Price £1,750,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Spacious Sitting room with attractive stone fireplace with slate hearth and inset living flame gas fire and French doors to rear garden
- Light and airy triple aspect Family Room with skylights and doors opening to rear garden
- Re-fitted modern Kitchen with range of wall and base units with drawers, granite work surfaces and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite Shower Room
- Integral Garage and gravel driveway with off street parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Mature rear Garden
A 5 bedroom detached house situated in an established no through road, within this highly regarded south city location.
Cambridge City Centre 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 1.5 miles, Stansted Airport 26 miles (distances are approximate).
Built in 1982 with brick elevations under a tiled roof, the property has been extensively modernised by the current owners and offers versatile accommodation extending to an impressive 2,088 sq.ft (194 sq.m). With bright and airy accommodation, this property offers prospective purchasers a ready to move into home with the possibility of further extending and improving the property subject to the usual consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.22km
- Great Shelford 4.19km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.80km
- Foxton 8.77km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.