Diamond Close, Cambridge, CB2 8AU
Guide Price £1,750,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A 5 bedroom detached house with planning permission for a proposed extension, situated in an established no through road, within this highly regarded south city location.
- Planning permission granted for a second floor extension
- Spacious Sitting room with attractive stone fireplace with slate hearth and inset living flame gas fire and French doors to rear garden
- Light and airy triple aspect Family Room with skylights and doors opening to rear garden
- Re-fitted modern Kitchen with range of wall and base units with drawers, granite work surfaces and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite Shower Room
- Integral Garage and gravel driveway with off street parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Mature rear Garden
Cambridge City Centre 1.5 miles, M11 Val (19 St Barnabas Court cb1 2bz)(junction 11) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 1.5 miles, Stansted Airport 26 miles (distances are approximate).
Built in 1982 with brick elevations under a tiled roof, the property has been extensively modernised by the current owners and offers versatile accommodation extending to an impressive 2,088 sq.ft (194 sq.m). With bright and airy accommodation, this property offers prospective purchasers a ready to move into home with planning permission granted to add another floor with an additional bedroom, bathroom and dressing room, increasing the square footage to 2,476 sq ft (230 sq m).
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 1.22km
- Great Shelford 4.19km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.80km
- Foxton 8.79km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.