Dubbs Knoll Road, Guilden Morden, Royston, SG8 0LA
Offers in Excess of £1,000,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 7 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A spacious and versatile single storey home and annexe with delightful gardens of just over an acre, set within the attractive village of Guilden Morden.
- Impressive single storey property
- Highly versatile accommodation with annexe potential
- Main reception rooms and bedrooms with views over the garden
- Dual aspect Kitchen fitted with range of Scottwood of Nottingham wall and base cabinets with granite work surfaces and integrated applicances
- Sitting Room with attractive open fireplace
- 4 further reception rooms
- 4 Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Triple car garage
- Oil fired central heating
- Magnificent, secluded gardens and grounds of just over an acre
- Idyllic, non-estate village location
Cambridge 15 miles, Royston 9 miles, Ashwell & Morden Railway Station 4 miles (London's Kings Cross 38 minutes), A1M and M11 12 and 17 miles respectively (distances and times are approximate).
An impressive single storey property with over 3,500 sq ft of versatile accommodation, set within beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds of just over an acre.
Part of the property was formerly a dental practice, (change of use granted) now converted to provide an annexe with porch, home office, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and 2 separate cloakrooms (potential for bath/shower room) and access to the main house.
The main house has a light and airy feel with large reception and bedrooms flooded with natural light, most of them with views over the beautiful gardens.
- Baldock 6.00km
- Royston 8.14km
- Biggleswade 8.50km
- Meldreth 9.99km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.